Marie is a Critical Care nurse from the Pacific Northwest who decided to share nurse’s stories in the form of a podcast.
Listen to the whole episode! I feel honored to be part of a group of nurses working so hard to improve nursing and healthcare!
Show Notes from Head-to-Toe Podcast
Best Stories 2017 – “Making a difference” version
Opening an innovative hospital unit. Speaking at the Smithsonian. Finding restitution for cancer victims. Supporting medical students in the Third World. Launching a national foundation. Publishing a book. Starting a podcast. Seven professionals discuss highlights from their healthcare work in 2017.
- Dr. Tiffany Kelley, Nurse Entrepreneur – Nightingale Apps
- Dr. Carrie Sue Halsey, CNS Center for Nursing Excellence, St. Luke’s Health
- Kim Visintine, Cold Water Creek Just the Facts
- Yun Cee Dirsa, RESUS Nurse Podcast
- Angela Simpson, Silent No More Foundation
- Dr. Ken Waxman – Doctors Without Borders and Future Doctors for South Sud
- Dr. Jim Rickards – Moda Health